Your Email Address:
Your Phone Number:
8 Holly Road (Pinckney House) is recognised to be the first of its kind in New Zealand. Heathcote Helmore’s involvement with Queen Mary’s Doll’s house and an interest in Colonial American architecture inspired the symmetrical rectangular form, the shingle single pitched roof and the louvered shutters.
This home is undoubtedly striking from the street, however what cannot be seen is the modern features that make this property even more desirable for the modern family.
– Double glazing throughout
– Re-piled, Re-lined and Re-wired, Roof Restored
– 4 double bedrooms
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Total of 4 living areas
– Sun filled dining, with French doors and skylights
– Great flow to sheltered, paved courtyard
– Chefs kitchen with stainless steel bench
– Single garage plus plenty of off street parking
– Immaculate presentation both indoor and out
– Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High, Heaton, St Albans and Elmwood school zones
This is a very rare opportunity to own such a gracious and desirable property in a handy and sought after location. Local amenities and entertainment are found within walking distance at Merivale Village and the Victoria Street Precinct while Hagley Park and many other parks and schools are close by.
Auction: Onsite, 12pm Saturday 18th February 2017 (unless sold prior)