Your Email Address:
Your Phone Number:
Auction Brought Forward: Onsite: Saturday 25.3.17 @ 10.25am
Situated on a picturesque tree lined street, this home offers space for the family, convenience of location, modern post-quake construction and an excellent floor plan. With wonderful presentation and a splendid green, lush garden it will be easy to make this house your home.
– 4 Double bedrooms including one downstairs
– Master enjoys ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Total of 3 bathrooms all with under tile heating
– Large kitchen with butler’s pantry
– Building completed post-quake (2012)
– Large open plan living with hidden office
– Separate living with gas fire
– Excellent indoor outdoor flow through both living rooms
– Beautiful garden full of mature plantings
– Automatic sun shade awning
– Internal access double garage
– Waimari School, Heaton, Cobham and Papanui High School zones
There is a huge amount of amenities in close proximity. A range of supermarkets, malls and shops are all within walking distance. St James Park and Edgar MacIntosh Park are just around the corner, and an easy drive to Merivale, Central City and the Airport.
The vendors are committed to their next move and the property will be sold on or before Auction day.
Auction: Onsite, 2.30pm 1st April 2017 (Unless Sold Prior)
To download the property file including EQC, LIM & more, please copy & paste the following link http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1083578