Your Email Address:
Your Phone Number:
We are very excited to present the revitalised, repaired and improved Clocktower Lane. Designed by renowned architect Peter Beaven, this modern mews takes inspiration from London’s metropolitan developments. The mews creates a miniature community inside one of Christchurch’s thriving hotspots; the Victoria Street Precinct.
The vision is brought together with a Coopers & Co delicatessen at the entrance, which is proposing to serve you your morning coffee, lunches, and even some pre-prepared take away dinners. Convenience is an understatement indeed.
– 2 generous double bedrooms
– Light and bright, modern interiors
– Spacious open plan living with French doors
– North facing paved courtyard
– Downstairs guest WC
– Additional furniture package available
– Excellent option for the city dweller, town base or savvy investor
– Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High, Heaton and Elmwood school zones
Ready for occupation in October, this is surely an excellent opportunity for the visionary buyer. Multiple units are already sold and I would challenge you to find better buying in this thriving and exciting location. Contact me today for a private viewing and take the first step into a lifestyle that will be envied.
Please Note: Listing photos are of unit 5 and is indicative of the style and quality of this unit (Unit 11)