Your Email Address:
Your Phone Number:
This funky 1970’s unit is surplus to the requirements of our out of town owner. A great little investment, first home or town base that is comfortably livable but has the scope to be enhanced.
– Two sunny bedrooms.
– Retro style kitchen adjoining open plan living with heatpump.
– Two landscaped courtyards, both front and rear, offering sun and shelter.
– Internal access single garage.
– Reap the rewards of the EQC and/or insurance claims that are yet to be settled.
– Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High, Heaton Intermediate and St Albans school zones.
This is a fantastic location with Abberly Park just around the corner. Within walking distance is Merivale Village, Edgeware Village, Hagley Park and the exciting Victoria Street business and entertainment precinct. This convenience is what makes good real estate!
$359,000 neg over