120 Edward Avenue, Edgeware
Contemporary Design - 2 Remaining!
Located on the edge of the city centre, 120 Edward Avenue provides a cascade of convenience. This development contains 5 thoughtfully designed townhouses with an art-deco inspired architectural point of difference from the rest. Take your pick of unit 1 & 4 the lucky last two in the development!
• Both units have 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Each unit has a fully tiled bathroom.
• Open plan designer kitchen/living, with chic stone bench tops
• Quality Panasonic appliances (oven, hob, dish washer)
• Private and secure outdoor entertaining.
• Low maintenance landscaping
• Plenty of natural light, brightening the home
• Each unit has an allocated carpark.
• Complete and ready for new owners to move in upon issue of Title and Code of Compliance
• Freehold Titles no body corporate or residents’ association
The short walk to St. Albans Park will provide you with all the space of a back yard you could need without all the hard work. The perfect low maintenance investment or home in a prime location, with easy access to all the amenities of the City Centre, Edgeware Village, Merivale Village & The Palms all within 3.5km.
Price by negotiation
Unit 1: 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with carpark and unique vaulted ceilings (1 bedroom on ground floor. upstairs bathroom including bath tub)
Unit 4: 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with carpark
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link:
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au