3C/75 Peterborough Street, City Centre
1970’s Nicholas Kennedy Architecture
Brutalism Style Architecture, a mini Barbican.
Looking for a rental with some modernist heritage? This is the one. Sympathetically, and as original as possible exterior repairs and renovation.
For Lease, a self-contained unit within a 15-unit complex including a huge communal outdoor seating and garden area.
This is a unique creative space for those who appreciate historical architecture.
• Almost complete brand new fit out.
• Approx. total area 165sqmtrs.
• Carpeted 60sqmtr mezzanine overlooking a fantastic double height lower 90sqmtr polished concrete ground floor, with 5.4mtr original concrete panels and simple plastered walls.
• Ducted heating & cooling, warm in winter cool in summer.
• North facing windows with motorized second floor windows & frosted skylights.
• Contemporary kitchen, including dishwasher.
• Modern compliant bathroom.
• Large double steel entrance doors.
• Industrial style lighting.
• 1 x dedicated onsite car park with 6 visitors car parks.
• Electric gates, vehicle & pedestrian.
• Work to complete, mezzanine carpets & suspended ceiling, glass balustrade.
For Lease: $30,000 + GST & OPEX
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au