1/15 Peacock Street, City Centre
*SOLD* Blue Chip – Victoria Street's Doorstep
Looking for an investment in an unquestionably premium central city location? Perhaps a bolt hole in town, you need not look any further.
It is easy to see why this is such a valuable position. We are within walking distance to Merivale Village, Hagley Park, Christchurch Hospital, The West End, premium schooling and of course the hospitality and retail hot spot of Victoria Street.
• 2 Double Bedrooms
• Large living with front patio entrance
• Separate kitchen and dining
• Single garage + Off Street Parking
• Fenced courtyard with lawns, gardens and patio
• Modernised bathroom and separate WC
• Currently rented for $410 per week – Fixed term until March 2021
• RV $430,000
• Christchurch Girls’ & Boys’ High, Burnside High, Heaton and Elmwood school zones
This property has served our out of town owners well, however it is surplus to requirements and will be sold as an going concern with the fixed term tenancy in place.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 15th October 2020 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2530905
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au