Cowdy is Recruiting for a Property Manager!
We are a family-owned independent Real Estate business that is respected and well recognised in the industry.
If you are moving to Christchurch or not happy in your current role, come and have a chat.
Experience is ideal but we will also consider a graduate as an Assistant Property Manager. We will train you until you are up to speed and can manage your own portfolio!
You will be responsible for:
- The management of a portfolio of quality rental properties in Christchurch backed up by our amazing admin team
- Advertising, viewings, reference checking and choosing a suitable tenant for each property
- Writing and signing up Tenancy Agreements and Bond Lodgements
- Organising and follow up of maintenance
- Conducting Property Inspections, Ingoing Condition Reports and Bond Inspections
We are looking for:
- A well-presented team member who can represent the company values
- Someone with a positive mature attitude, great time management skills and can deliver superior customer service
- Confident communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong sense of responsibility and high attention to detail
- Takes pride in delivering a positive & respectful service to all our clients and fellow team members
- Internet and Microsoft Office Suite skills essential
- Level 4 Property Management qualification ideal but if you don’t have it, we will pay!
- Full Drivers Licence
The salary package we are offering includes a company car, mobile phone and the opportunity to earn bonuses!
Contact [email protected] if you are interested in a role with us.