1017 Poyntzs Road, Eyrewell
A Slice of Paradise!
Captivating picturesque gardens, impossible to not be impressed by.
This Hidden Gem of a lifestyle property boasts 5.3070 ha’s complete with a 230m² 1990’s brick house which features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate formal dining area, and then there are the landscaped gardens that look to have come straight out of a House and Garden publication.
Built to catch all day sun, this property is ideal for entertaining family and guests with the added feature of living and lounge doors opening up to a covered area for outdoor living..
If you are looking for a change in lifestyle and or want space for the kids plus income then this is the property for you.
Ideally set up to run horses, bobby calves, a few sheep, there is heaps of scope here and plenty of room to set up cottage industries.
There are 2 large sheds on the property with one being a 4 bay hay-barn and the other offering extra garage space plus a workshop & a spare room.
The land is divided into 8 paddocks which can be irrigated and there are heaps of shelter trees on the boundaries of the property.
This stunning lifestyle property offers your family:
• 3 Double Bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in-robe
• Separate laundry
• Formal Dining and living area.
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboards
• Double internal-access garage
• Large shed with workshop and spare room
• 4 bay hay-barn
• Fenced into 8 paddocks which can be irrigated
• Landscaped easy to care for gardens and lawns
• Mature trees form a shelter-belt on 3 sides of the property
• 5.3070 ha
• School bus at gate
Potential plus here for the Ultimate Lifestyle property being an easy 25 minute drive to Rangiora and 10 minutes to Oxford.
$739,000 neg over
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au