10A Rutherglen Avenue, Ilam
*SOLD Under the Hammer* Refined with Architectural Credentials
The Mackintosh House started as a small family home. As the family grew additions and improvements were undertaken by respected architects Trengrove and Blunt. More recently John Bennett of Wilkie + Bruce Architects modernised the house to what we present today. The quality of design and materials leaves a palpable air of sophistication. Finally, Marion Morris shows her skill as a landscape designer with this immaculate and loved showcase garden.
Note: Both adjoining properties 9A Solway Ave (tennis court 590m2) & 9 Solway Ave (a stylish 2 bedroom home) are available for purchase also.
• Ambient formal living, grand bookcase, gas fire with feature brick surround, rimu ceiling and cedar beams
• Tasmanian oak flooring in formal entrance & kitchen dining living area
• Open plan kitchen with granite bench top, Sapele mahogany joinery and the added benefit of a second “small kitchen” adjoining
• 3 double bedrooms with the option to easily convert to 4 bedrooms
• Master bedroom consists of tiled ensuite with underfloor heating & two interconnecting rooms. One room is currently utilised as a study but could make for a nursery or oversize walk in wardrobe
• Tiled family bathroom with shower, underfloor heating, toilet and feature mosaic wall
• Tiled third bathroom with bath, vanity and underfloor heating
• Separate laundry
• On 830sqm TC1 land
• Double garage auto door with new driveway
• Just minutes from University of Canterbury, airport and Westfield Mall
• EQC money to be passed over for minor repairs
The opportunity is here to purchase this wonderful family home by itself or the tennis court is also available for purchase as well as the house on Solway Ave. Limitless options here for purchasers, all you have to do is get prepared and raise your hand at the auction on Saturday 3rd of October 2020… don’t miss this one.
Auction 12pm, Saturday 3rd October 2020 onsite (unless sold prior)
NOTE: The current RV includes the tennis court and will change after subdivision.
http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2514520 :To download the property file please copy & paste the link into your browser:
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au