112 Petrie Street, Richmond
Street Appeal and a Homely Feel
This refurbished and reinvigorated 1930’s period bungalow is a must view. Live in comfort with a very functional layout and brilliant outdoor entertaining spaces for your friends and family.
• Formal entrance foyer/ cloak room
• Priceless character features such as polished wood floor and lead light windows
• Humongous master bedroom with heatpump
• Office or nursery adjoining second double bedroom
• Family bathroom with bath and under tile heating
• Second bathroom includes laundry and heated under tile also.
• Brand new kitchen equipped for family cooking
• Separate dining with french doors to hard wood deck, LED lighting and heatpump
• Large living with built in joinery and wetback pyro-classic fire
• Home ventilation system
• Entertainers outdoor living with deck, pizza oven and lined shed with power
• Drive thru garage with automatic door
This property has a lot to offer, full of character and with the feel of a family home. The vendors and their family have enjoyed this home for many years, but now is surplus to requirements and must be sold.
This property is currently tenanted, so please call for scheduled viewing times.
$459,000 negotiable over
To download the property file please copy and paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2109497