13 / 388 Montreal Street, City Centre
*UNDER OFFER* Sensational Terrace Apartments
These 3 level apartments are a must see. So convenient, so much style and such good value! These are selling fast so do not miss out.
We are very excited to present the revitalised, repaired and improved Clocktower Lane. Designed by renowned architect Peter Beaven, this modern mews takes inspiration from London’s metropolitan developments. The mews creates a miniature community inside one of Christchurch’s thriving hotspots; the Victoria Street Precinct.
The vision is brought together with a Coopers & Co delicatessen at the entrance, which is proposing to serve you your morning coffee, lunches, and even some pre-prepared take away dinners. Convenience is an understatement indeed.
• Light and bright, modern interiors
• Great open plan living with lovely elevated views
• Sun filled reading nook
• 2 double bedrooms
• Extra-long garage with internal access
• Separate laundry and WC on ground level
• Excellent option for the city dweller, town base or savvy investor
• Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High, Heaton and Elmwood school zones
Now ready for occupation, this is surely an excellent opportunity for the visionary buyer. Multiple units are already sold and I would challenge you to find better buying in this thriving and exciting location. Contact me today for viewing and take the first step into a lifestyle that will be envied.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au