13 Wairakei Road, Strowan
Sleek, Chic & with Personality
Completed in 2015, this home is a new interpretation on the classic bungalow. The brief for this design by the Architects and First Light Studio was “to create a building in keeping with its surroundings and its neighbourhood context, respectful of its predecessor but with its own sleek, chic personality.” The result is striking and is flooded with natural light and packed full of too many features to list.
• 3 Double bedrooms, each with an ensuite and built in joinery
• Incredibly well thought out floor plan including two separate living areas and a bedroom downstairs.
• A real entertainer’s kitchen with sleek linear lines boasting style and practicality
• The core area of the home is spacious, practical and striking with an open plan area encompassing living, dining and the kitchen.
• A bespoke design & crafted stairway creates subtle separation between living areas
• 3m high gallery space that delivers natural light throughout the home.
• A separate sunken lounge offers a snug space for a retreat within the home
• Comfort is assured with modern in-slab heating, heatpump and double glazing
• Double garage with automatic door, ply lined and with extra shelving
• Zoned for Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High, Cobham, Heaton and Fendalton schools
We could rattle off all the lingo with words like “negative detail, vertical gardens, skillion ceilings” or brand names like “Harlequin Fabrics, Duravit and Lee Broom Lighting”… but it is without a doubt a list that will be too long, and a house that must be seen. The owners have their next project nearing completion, and a sale must be achieved to take them to their next chapter.
Auction- On site – Saturday 6th October at 12.00pm (unless sold prior)
To download the property files please copy & paste the following link: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1615372
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au