14 Tabart Street, Woolston
With captivating curb appeal 14 Tabart Street, is unlike the rest. The home is set in the middle of the section, amongst mature and established gardens, creating a secluded sanctuary. Open plan living brings the outdoors indoors, creating an abundance of natural light, filling the home with an inviting warmth. Being previously owned by a member of the Odering family, the garden has been curated for unique plantings to flourish all year round.
• 2 generous sized double bedrooms
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living with great indoor-outdoor flow to decking.
• Separate laundry
• Outdoor entertaining with brick fireplace/BBQ area
• Established gardens including raised garden beds.
• Large private freehold section 827m²
• Healthy Homes Compliant
• Re-wired in 2015
• New roof installed in the past 2 years
• Double car garage, with attached lean-to
• Quiet tree lined street
• Option to purchase fully furnished – Itemised list in property files
Located within 150m to Whittington Avenue Reserve, a 5-minute drive to St. Martins New World, a 5-minute walk to the Ara Institute of Canterbury Woolston Campus and a 5-minute drive the boutique shops and eateries of The Tannery. With room to add value and your own personal touch this is property is an opportunity not to be missed.
Offers Over $549,000
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link:
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au