14b Hadlow Place, Burnside
5 Star Family Home!
This stunning brand new home, located on a private rear section is ready for its new owners. From the moment you walk in your attention will be drawn to the floating staircase and abundance of space created by the high stud ceiling. Built to maximise the suns rays the unobstructed north facing aspect bathes this home in sun.
The designer kitchen and living being the hub of the home will provide a warm and functional space for all to enjoy with the benefit of a second living room for special occasions or the growing family.
• 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
• Benefit of 1 bedroom downstairs with a tiled ensuite
• Master bedroom upstairs with ensuite and wall of wardrobes
• Designer kitchen with walk in pantry
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining with second separate lounge
• North facing living flows outside to entertainers deck
• Heating provided by a central heating system
• All bathrooms provide underfloor heating
• Internal access double car garage with ample off street car parking
• Guest toilet downstairs
• 4 toilets in total
• Clad in RCS RockCote Integra Panel and Linea Weatherboard
• 10 year master build guarantee
• Separate laundry in garage
• Zoned for Burnside High, Christchurch Adventist School, Middleton Grange School and St Thomas of Canterbury as well as Merrin, St Patricks and Westburn Primary Schools
Brand new executive family homes in the Burnside area are hard to come by – this is a rare opportunity to purchase a brand new home designed by Mitchell Coll of Coll Architecture and built by Buchan Homes in a quiet cul-de-sac just 2 minutes walk to Burnside Park. This home will appeal to a wide range of buyers, we encourage you to contact us for your viewing as this home will be sold on or before auction day.
Auction: 2.30pm, Thursday 7th April 2022 onsite (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3234454
Please note: When attending an Open Home we are operating in COVID Red light settings please wear a face mask and observe 1 metre distancing.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au