17 Fiddlers Road, Motukarara
7.99ha "The Good Life"
This quaint early Settlers Cottage has undergone recent refurbishment including a new bathroom with gas hot water system and modernized kitchen. Winter warmth is assured so you can put your feet up after a long day’s work.
• Partial double glazing and heatpump
• Re wired, re plumbed and re roofed
• 2 bay hay barn with concrete pad, new lockable shed
• 2 Water bores and own filtered water supply
• Multiple well fenced paddocks suitable for grazing as well as cattle yards
• Stream boundary and Banks Peninsular Access
• Approx 25mins from CBD and close proximenty to Tai Tapu, Lincoln and Halswell
This holding offers multiple options for grazing, fattening or enjoying an enviable lifestyle property in between Banks Peninsular and Lake Ellesmere. Our owners job has taken him abroad hence the need for reluctant sale.
All offers on or before 4pm, Thursday 30th of May 2019 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file please copy and paste the following link: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1873308
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au