174 Cranford Street, St. Albans
This home is a must-see, offering a fantastic combination of features at an achievable price. As you step into the inviting front lobby, you’ll immediately appreciate the tidy layout with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. However, the real wow factor awaits as you continue into the living areas and discover the kitchen, which exudes industrial chic. The standout features here include a substantial concrete countertop on the kitchen island, complemented by industrial-style pendant lights and a mirror splashback. It’s a delightful surprise that adds a touch of modern style to this timeless home.
• Features an inviting entrance lobby leading to three double bedrooms, including a main bedroom with ensuite, and a separate bathroom
• Boasts a spectacular, sun-filled kitchen and dining area, with a stylish renovation that is sure to be a centre for entertaining!
• Excellent outdoor connection from the kitchen/dining, again a great social feature
• Tasteful décor, and soft tones, creating an overwhelmingly pleasant ambiance
• Modern upgrades to keep the home comfortable including a dual heat pump
• Zoned for St Albans Primary and Heaton Intermediate schools. Minutes away from local cafes, Edgeware Village, Merivale Village, and the CBD
The owner has decided that it is time to downsize and is committed to getting sold, so if you are looking for a great home in an affordable price range, don’t miss this opportunity to own a beautifully renovated bungalow in a sought-after area.
To download the property file please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3847327
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au