2/422 Barbadoes Street, St. Albans
A Post Quake Cash Cow $$
This property located on the fringe of our evolving Central City, has a configuration and layout seldom found. With each bedroom having an ensuite, it makes this the ideal rental investment, easy care home or co-living option.
• 4 Double Bedrooms, each with ensuite and wardrobes
• Large living with generous sized balcony
• Separate dining area adjoining kitchen
• Separate WC on the mid floor
• Built post-earthquake in 2015
• 231m2 Freehold title- No body corporate Fees!
• Currently offered for rent at $780 per week commencing Jan 2021
• Double internal access garage
Our out of town vendor has another venture to pursue whilst enjoying an excellent and stable rental history, has decided now is his time to sell.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Wednesday 16th December 2020 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link:
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au