2/96 Kingsley Street, Sydenham
Quality, Affordable Investment Opportunity
• Quality, affordable investment. Returns $42,637.92 pa net
• Long term established tenant for over 20 years
• Prime location, sunny north facing aspect
• 381sqm building area (includes Seetal Low Bake spray booth)
• Good natural light & off-street parking
• Sought-after location
Located in popular Sydenham location with easy access to Sydenham shopping
precinct, city centre as well as the Southern Expressway and Northen Arterial routes.
Zoned IG – Industrial General (inner city industrial) zones are traditionally dominated by
light industry, warehousing and service industries.
The property is identified on City Planning Maps 39 of the district plan of the
Christchurch City Council.
Seetal Low Bake spray booth
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Wednesday 12th December 2018 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file please copy & paste the following link: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1725270
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au