22 Cranmer Square, City Centre
SOLD SOLD SOLD
This small parcel of land with existing garage may be the last chance to take advantage of resource consent to rebuild the Georgian terrace house that once occupied this site.
The consent allows for a boundary to footpath home that will quite probably never be achievable again under the current plan.
For those that would prefer to start fresh, the corner site and right rear right of way allow favourable recession planes and the existing garage creates a certain advantage.
• 253m2 (more or less) Corner site
• 10m x 25m approximate dimensions
• Existing garage (sold is ‘as is where is’ condition)
• Cornering Cranmer Sq and Chester Street West
• Plan for 3 Bed/ 3 Living home
• Zoned for Girls’ & Boys’ High, Heaton and Elmwood
We all know how good the location is, the views to Cranmer Square are superb and the absolute convenience is assured.
Call your Architect or speak to one that knows the site already. This is the MOST developable small residential site in Prime Central City Residential Zone. Use the existing resource consent, develop your own plans or land bank.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au