31 Kinloch Street, St. Albans
*SOLD* Modern Style Meets Character Charm
I know you will love the character appeal from the street, but wait until you see the modern juxtaposition waiting inside!
Simple, modern and sophisticated interiors are harder to achieve than most think. This is why properties like this stand out and are seldom seen on the market.
Considerably improved to include modern comforts, this home definitely has the best of both worlds.
• 3 Double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Double glazing throughout plus x2 heat-pump
• Modern kitchen with great storage and feature lighting
• Open plan living with large sliding door and windows
• Built in joinery and bookshelves
• Floor to ceiling sliding door for separation from living
• Beautiful wide hallway with linear lighting feature
• Matai hardwood flooring and plush carpets in the bedrooms
• High stud ceilings and open layout giving an amazing feeling of space
• Tiled family bathroom with claw foot bath
• 470m2 freehold land on the favoured northern side of the street
• Single garage with auto door plus secure off street parking behind sliding gates
• Christchurch Girls’ and Boys’ High, Heaton and St Albans School zones
This is a must see property, it simply ticks all the boxes. The owners have decided to make a move and are looking forward to a new chapter in their families’ life.
Sorry for the inconvenience, due to Covid-19 we have changed the method of sale on the Vendors instructions
Deadline Sale: All offer by 12.00pm Wednesday 25th March 2020
To download the property file, please head along to the following web browser, and enter some quick information & you should receive the files to your email inbox:
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au