316 Wairakei Road, Bryndwr
Character Charm, Modern Conveniences
Contact the agent for your private appointment.
This light and bright classic 1940s character home has recently had a breath of fresh air – with some new paint and carpet as well as a stunning modern kitchen and updated bathroom it’s just waiting for you to move in.
• 3 Double bedrooms with double wardrobes
• Master bedroom with updated ensuite
• Quality updated kitchen with engineered stone bench top and quality appliances
• Open plan living flows to the north facing deck through sliding doors
• Heating provided via heat pump with underfloor and ceiling insulation
• Updated family bathroom in recent years
• Partially double glazed
• Double garage with ample off street car parking for the boat or caravan
• Stunning Rimu floors hiding under the new carpet
• Fenced backyard for children or pets
• Premium school zones include Cobham Intermediate, St Patricks, Wairakei School, Burnside High School, Middleton Grange and St Thomas of Canterbury College to name a few
With our vendors now located in the North Island this property must be sold. Call now for your private viewing or come along to and open home.
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3164028
Please note: When attending an Open Home we are operating in COVID Orange light settings please wear a face mask and observe 1 metre distancing.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au