35 & 37 Conference Street, City Centre
35 & 37 Conference St – two adjoining workers cottages on a combined 504m2 of prime central city land. These properties, each standing on a 252m2 lot, offer a canvas ripe for redevelopment, nestled in the most sought-after Residential Central City Zone (RCC).
Brimming with potential, these cottages represent some of the last of their kind in an area already flourishing with modern revitalisation. Their prime location is a stone’s throw from the vibrant Victoria St Precinct, Hagley Park, Merivale, and the bustling heart of the CBD. The development blueprint is visible throughout these key streets, offering a rare chance to contribute to the evolving architectural narrative of Christchurch.
– Two adjoining cottages on a combined land area of 504m2
– Each cottage sits on a 252m2 lot, presenting a perfect redevelopment opportunity
– Located in the coveted Residential Central City Zone (RCC)
– Unmatched proximity to Victoria St Precinct, Hagley Park, Merivale, and Central City
– Christchurch Girls’ & Boys’ High, Burnside, Heaton, and Elmwood zones
– An increasingly rare find in an area known for multi-million dollar homes
Offered ‘as is, where is,’ these properties are ripe for transformation, marking the end of one era and the beginning of another. The owners are committed to selling and would like to have this all wrapped up before the new year.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm, Wednesday 13th December (unless sold prior)
To download the property file please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3871423
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au