46 Lindsay Street, St. Albans
Price Reduction....Room To Grow
Who doesn’t require a big backyard for the kids?
With the opportunity to grow with your family, this gorgeous villa radiates an irresistible character charm impossible to emulate with modern-day architecture. A private fenced backyard means the kids have a safe place to play with plenty of space for a trampoline and/or swing-set.
Step inside and you will discover:
– Four good sized bedrooms
– New carpet and vinyl throughout
– Kitchen with butlers pantry
– Original wood panelling retained in hallway and lounge
– One bathroom and two toilets (one with hand basin)
– Extensive building inspection report available along with insurance scope of work
– Newly painted exterior
– Fenced large backyard, suitable for growing family
* Structural engineer’s report now available.
* Insured with Tower Insurance – House Plus Cover policy
This property has huge potential and in zone for the likes of St Albans School etc and close to Edgeware shopping.
$429,000 Neg over
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au