54 Garden Road, Fendalton
Uncompromising Quality - Fendalton
FUNCTIONALITY FOR FAMILIES!
Found in a most favoured & quiet inner Fendalton location & destined to appeal to a multitude of buyers this one year old five bedroom home is an opportunity to be grabbed with both hands. This is modern living at its best!
A showcase of architectural design & high quality craftsmanship, this 298 m² property presents the buyer with a luxurious low maintenance home to call their own.
Perfectly designed for the busy family with teenage children seeking plenty of outdoor living spaces for all with garden upkeep kept to the bare minimum.
At its heart is the generous open plan chefs kitchen with Butler’s pantry, polished concrete flooring with both Caesar Stone & stainless steel bench tops; a fabulous hub for the entertainer with a seamless indoor outdoor flow to extensive wrap around decking, cosy walled retreat/enclave with 1.2m wide gas fire & garden beyond.
Entertainers will also delight in having the expansive open plan family room & living room ideal as a media room (wired for home entertainment system).
• 5 double bedrooms; walk-in or double robes, all with built in shelving.
• DOWNSTAIRS master bedroom has glass sliders to morning deck & fully tiled ensuite.
• UPSTAIRS 4 bedrooms (potential master with ensuite) with ducted air conditioning.
• Expansive open plan family dining with extensive stacked glass sliders.
• Adjoining downstairs living room designed as a media room.
• 584 m² landscaped garden setting, a quiet oasis for an enviable family lifestyle.
• Internal access double garage & off street parking or boat park.
• Zoned, arguably, in the best combination of school zones.
• Located within a pleasant walk to Hagley Park, Elmwood Park, City & Merivale Village.
• A superb home in a superb location!
To download the property file including EQC, LIM & more, please copy & paste the following link http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1037146
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au