58 Somme Street, St. Albans
905sqm Freehold - Build One or Two
NB: Title yet to be issued
For the first time this exclusive parcel of land has become available. Currently owned by the Catholic Church we have on offer 905sqm of freehold land which has resource consent to be subdivided into two freehold titles should you choose to complete the process.
• Rare opportunity to secure vacant freehold land
• Resource consent for second stage of subdivision
• Build your dream home on this generous section
• Complete the second stage of subdivision and build two homes
• Fantastic school zones including CBHS, CGHS, Marian College, Papanui HS, St Thomas of Canterbury College and Middleton Grange High School
• Primary includes St Albans School, Emmanuel Christian School, Heaton Normal Intermediate and St Albans Catholic School
• Title due to be issued approximately Feb 2021
Located just minutes from Rugby Park and Merivale with its host of bars, restaurants and shopping the location speaks for itself. With the hard work having been completed now is your chance to take over and see your vision through. This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the agent as this will be sold on or before the deadline.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Wednesday 16th December (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2591080
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au