6/14 Andover Street, Merivale
*SOLD* A Rebuilt Warren & Mahoney Classic
After a long process these ‘Christchurch Modern’ Classic Warren & Mahoney block of townhouses has been re-born in a new and considered re-interpretation by Stephen Fitzgerald Architecture. This ‘Christchurch Style’ mid-century building is complete with the recognisable materials, gable form and towering chimney stack, while version 2.0 also benefits from modern building code, insulation and double glazing.
Our owners have taken the opportunity to extend the original floor plan to create extra room in the home which is incredibly useful for modern living.
• 2 Double bedrooms with excellent storage
• Spacious entertainers’ kitchen with island bench and plentiful storage
• Master benefits from balcony & large wardrobe with built in drawers
• Cathedral ceiling upstairs
• Stairway is full of natural light with glass balustrade and skylight
• Spacious townhouse bathroom with walk in shower
• 3 sets of floor-to-ceiling stacking slider doors
• Ultimate aspect, bathed in natural light
• North West end unit benefits from extra space
• Hide away laundry under stairs
• Single lock up garage + extra allocated park
• Built by Clive Barrington I The Architects Builder
• Walking distance to Merivale, Hagley Park, Victoria Street Precinct, CBD, Christchurch Hospital, Private Schools and much much much more!
• Christchurch Girls’ & Boys’ High, Burnside High, Heaton & Elmwood school zones
As an end unit positioned fantastically for sun and light, we can confidently say, this one is a goody! Our out of town owners have done the hard work, so you can enjoy this newly built home without compromise.
Deadline Sale: 4pm Wednesday 14th October 2020 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2530900
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au