64 Brockworth Place, Riccarton
'As Is Where Is' Options Here
The key here is certainly location. Possibly the best value, high density, residential land surrounding Hagley Park.
Excellent options are here for the discerning buyer whether it be a strategic land bank, to repair or to make the most of the properties zoning and develop the site. Don’t forget that the property has been rented in its current condition and has only just become vacant.
• 701m² of Residential Medium Density Land
• TC2 Land, Geotechnical report available
• Previously rented for $460 per week
• 4 Double Bedrooms
• Christchurch Boys’ & Girls’ High school zones
• Hagley Park, Christchurch Hospital, CBD, Westfield Mall & Riccarton Shops within walking distance
Our sellers have received their settlements and are offering this to the market on an ‘as is where is’ basis, uninsured and with no assignment of EQC or insurance claims. These sites are becoming harder to find, so don’t delay.
To download the property file including EQC, LIM & more, please copy & paste the following link http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1156391
Auction: Onsite, 12pm Saturday 17th June 2017 (unless sold prior)
Doors Open: 11am
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au