71 Ilam Road, Ilam
Investment Opportunity in the University Precinct
A unique investment opportunity within the Canterbury University precinct, close to Riccarton and Westfield shopping Mall.
Historically occupied for years as the National Bank, serving students’ banking needs , then converted around the turn of the century to an Indian restaurant, providing students with a break out area and residents an attractive evening dining experience.
• Wonderful investment opportunity
• Long established business for over 20 years
• High profile location, large residential & university catchment
• Leased at $90,000 p.a + GST + Opex
• 6 year lease with two x 6 year renewals commencing 1st August 2018
• 13 carparks
• 224.30m² build area
• 847m² land area
To download the property file please copy & paste the following link:
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Tuesday 16th July 2019 (unless sold prior)
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au