84 Butler Street, Opawa
Perfect For All Age Groups
This smart, deceptively spacious property with low maintenance brick exterior with a nod to its 80’s roots has great appeal.
This home has been well maintained over the years and offers a wonderful opportunity, and will suit a wide range of purchasers from families and professional couples right through to downsizers.
You are welcomed into the home through the entrance hall and into the comfortable, sunny kitchen and family living rooms which lead to conservatory opening to the patio and garden.
– 3 double bedrooms are all a good size and have fitted wardrobes and the main bedroom with ensuite.
– Study or workshop in garage.
– Embodying spacious low maintenance ease, both indoor and outdoor spaces are ideal for entertaining and family living.
– 2 heatpumps in kitchen/dining and separate lounge areas make the cooler months delightfully comfortable.
– The corner section is fully fenced with easy care lawns and established gardens.
This appealing home is situated in a quiet tree-lined street in one of the most sought after addresses for families. Plenty of scope to add value in an area that continues to increase in popularity with great schools, supermarket and local shopping all within a short distance.
A “must see” home!
Please note: this property is now in Linwood College secondary school zone.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 6th May 2021 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX2812545
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au