202 Condell Avenue, Papanui
*Auction Brought Forward* Opposite the Park & Attractive for Families
Auction Brought Forward to Tuesday 28th Sept at 4.30pm
A true-blue family home situated in a peaceful, private, and rear garden setting. Fully fenced with a mature established 932m² section, this single level permanent material house just feels like home.
• 3 Double bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen and dining with hard wood floor
• Afternoon sundeck flowing from dining via French doors
• Separate living with heat pump and another set of French doors to another expansive deck
• Wonderful radiant heat from the log burner positioned in the centre of the house plus heat transfer system
• The richness of real timber features throughout the home reinforces the quality build in its day and the care taken ever since
• The family bathroom is tiled and includes a bath
• Garage plus plenty of off-street parking
• No family home is complete without a separate laundry
• Waimairi, Cobham and Papanui High school zones, just to name a few
This is arguably one of the most family friendly areas in Christchurch. Parks, all amenities and substantial educational institutions are at hand, and extensive shopping precincts are nearby making this a hub location of absolute convenience.
Our owners have happily grown a family here but have now purchased a new home thus giving a great opportunity for new owners to enjoy.
Auction 4.30pm Tuesday 28th September 2021 onsite (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link:
Please note: When attending an Open Home, please wear a face mask and sign in at the property.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au