4/55 Armagh Street, City Centre
High Quality, Post Quake Terraced House
Proudly standing as the centre piece of the development, this spacious terraced house completed in 2016 holds steadfast and strong with permanent concrete construction and modern building standards.
The quality of the build and the care by the owners is instantly apparent as you enter, greeted by the richness of the jarrah flooring which extends from the entrance, upstairs and into the living area.
• Open plan kitchen with quality appliances, large island and plenty of space
• Living area, with jarrah floor and underfloor heating, extends out through sliding doors to large, covered deck
• Level 2 includes two double bedrooms with balconies
• Level 2 also includes laundry and quality tiled bathroom
• Level 3 is the master suite with bathroom and balconies either side
• Multiple options are available to utilise the home to suit
• Double internal access garage
• Zoned for Girls’ & Boys’ High, Burnside High, Heaton and Elmwood schools and close to city private schools
• Secure development, fully gated and alarmed, equipped with intercom system
This ‘West End’ address offers endless convenience. A position that cannot be underestimated, especially as our City progresses. It doesn’t get much better, neighbouring Cranmer Square and close to Hagley Park, the Arts Centre and Art Gallery, Victoria Street and the CBD. Imagine the lifestyle!
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link:
Please note: When attending an Open Home, please wear a face mask and sign in at the property.