50 Avonside Drive, Avonside
BARGAIN HUNTERS 'As Is Where Is' - Avon Outlook
Tidy up & Rent out!
It wouldn’t take much to get this property in shape.
Then sit back, collect the rent, self fund and watch the capital gain.
Better than river bounded, sitting above the road, offering privacy, additional security from passers by below, and ‘infinity’ views!
Valuable 804m2 redevelopment site, 2 street frontages.
Only a stone’s throw to the city, the planned sports stadium, Margaret Mahy Playground and all the fabulous amenities that are rising out of the ashes of the Old City.
Whether it be a scenic walk along the banks of the river, breakfast at Pomeroys Cafe or a canoe up the river this location has it all!
1930’s sun blessed three-bedroom, two living room home with double garage and original single garage.
• Renovated bathroom with new shower and vanity unit
• Cork tiled kitchen with extensive cupboards
• Separate laundry, mains pressure cylinder
• Near new one tone carpets
• Beverly Park Reserve 30 metres away with playground, picnic area and even a rose garden ; it’s just across the children friendly cul-de-sac.
NB: VEHICLE ACCESS & PARKING is via Gilby St & Te Orewai Place.
Auction: Onsite, 12pm, Saturday 6th April 2019 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file please copy & paste the following link: http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX1828353
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au