73a Durham Street, Rangiora
Street Facing, Separate Driveway & Sundrenched
Whether you are looking to downsize, for your first home or an investment, this low maintenance sundrenched Summerhill Stone and aluminium windowed home will appeal.
Packed with potential, combining genuine affordability with scope to add-value.
The one tone quality carpets are near new, you choose new drapes and a complimenting wall colour and the scene is set!
• 2 generous double bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Living area with dining alcove flows to sunroom, verandah and secluded private garden.
• Bathroom with shower plus a full sized bath, separate toilet and laundry.
• Single garage with off street parking, separate drive plus a large lockup storage area – all this on a fully fenced, easy keep section.
• Located in a quiet, safe, no exit street with friendly caring neighbours.
This home ticks lots of boxes and presents real value for money.
Move in, make-over and add your magic, it won’t be around for long in this popular location so take action, put this affordable property on your list.
Don’t just read about it come along to the open home and see for yourself.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au