63 Northcote Road, Northcote
First Home with Large Garage or Develop??
A great opportunity to get on the property ladder for first time home buyers and families alike or create even more of an investment with potential for further development opportunities available with 1,024m2 of freehold land. Subdivide now or wait until zoning changes come into effect in August and develop further?
• 1940’s Family home with three large double bedrooms, perfect as a rental or renovator’s delight
• Family bathroom with separate WC
• Large separate living area flows into the kitchen which overlooks the spacious garden
• Brand new roof and spouting
• Ample grounds with plenty of room to make this space your own
• Four car garage perfect for a car enthusiast or personal projects, measuring approximately 10m x 6m
• Located in close proximity to all shopping amenities, including Northlands and Northlink Shopping Centres
• In walking distance to Kidsfirst Kindergarten Northcote, Casebrook Intermediate, St Bede’s College and Papanui High School
With room for improvements and the current demand for land for new developments in Christchurch, this is your chance to capitalise. A great opportunity which will appeal to a wide range of purchasers!
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 2nd June 2022 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3238500
Please note: When attending an Open Home we are operating in COVID Orange light settings please wear a face mask and observe 1 metre distancing.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au