65 Cotswold Avenue, Bishopdale
Neat, Tidy & Family Ready ***SOLD***
***** I am SOLD *****
A great opportunity for first home buyers, families and investors. Packed with potential, combining genuine affordability and scope to add value and enhance – all the winning ingredients for home ownership.
• Featuring 4 double bedrooms
• Generous living area, large family open plan kitchen/dining, with indoor/outdoor flow to the patio and rear garden
• Recent paint and makeover, neutral décor, new carpet throughout, heat pump
• Family bathroom with shower and full sized bath
• Separate toilet, large separate laundry
• Easy care brick and tile, aluminium joinery with some double glazing
• 2 car garage plus attached studio/office and additional off street parking.
All on a freehold 622m² section, allowing the children and pets to safely play. Or, take them to the Stretton Reserve and playground through the walkway and then a walk to Bishopdale shopping centre for an ice cream and takeaways for dinner – it is all so close.
Christchurch airport and the City transport links handy.
Buyers are advised to act quickly. This home ticks so many boxes and presents real value for money, offering an affordable opportunity to maximise value in this popular location.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm, Thursday 2nd June 2022 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3293776
Please note: We are operating in COVID Orange Light settings. When attending an Open Home, please wear a face mask and observe 1 metre distancing.
Enquire about this property
powered by inspectrealestate.com.au